At the 2019 Bar Florida Annual Convention held in Boca Raton, Fred C. Isaac was honored by the Florida Bar for 50 years of dedication to the practice of law. The Florida Bar honored approximately 250 attorneys for their service to the legal community. Among the honorees were John W. Frost, II who was the [...]Read More
- Mr. Isaac and Mr. Yerkes are Honored for 50 Years of Membership in the Florida Bar
- What to Look For When Hiring a Florida Eminent Domain Attorney
- What is the History Behind the Government’s Power Via Eminent Domain?
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Attorney When Facing an Eminent Domain Case
- Can the Government Utilize Eminent Domain to Expand Municipal Infrastructure?